Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ava

Today is my youngest granddaughter's third birthday.


I have two older granddaughters: Sarah is 24 and Jessica is 20.

Then a very long, dry spell with no babies. If you know me at all, you know I love my babies.

I was then blessed with a great-granddaughter, Alexis Lynn, born to Sarah. I know, I know. I am way too young to be a great-grandma. But oh, how I love it...

Then Ava came along, after a long wait for Steve and Julie. She is now, of course, the very center of their lives and together they form a beautiful family.

Ava is the most delightful little girl and so very bright. She lights up my life, and her Grandpa's, with pure joy. She has the most charming smile, a bubbly personality, and always has a twinkle in her eyes.

Sure, you say. Everyone says that about their grandchildren.

Here. See for yourself.



Happy Birthday, Ava Marlene Ohmann.